ACTIVITIES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL SERVICES
- Responsible for overseeing all academic and operational activities on skills development are implemented in the Vocational Institutions.
- Working closely with industries and related professional associations to develop upgrading of skills.
- Matters affecting Production Units and Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme.
- All matters relating to accreditation of courses in collaboration with National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
- Regulate all private vocational institutions and industry training centres that wish to conduct training courses leading to the award of National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) Certificates.
- Responsible for staff industry based training.
- Ensuring uniform standards and quality assurance in all Skill Acquisition Centres and Apprenticeship Centres towards certification by LASTVEB.
- All matters relating to Entrepreneurship development in the Vocational Institutions.
STAFF OF THE DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL SERVICES
- – DIRECTOR TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL SERVICES
- MR. E.A. ABUBAKAR – DEPUTY DIRECTOR INDUSTRY PARTNERSHIP AND VOCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ACCREDITATION
- MRS. E.A. ODUNSI – CHIEF ASSISTANT SECRETARIAL OFFICER