LAGOS STATE TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION BOARD RESEARCH
INSPECTORATE DEPARTMENT ACTIVITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Conduct research so as to find solutions to challenges confronting Technical and Vocational Education in the State such as Academic performance, indiscipline, etc.
- Coordinate inspection of the colleges and ensure prompt production of reports to inform rational decision making by the Agency.
- Supervise the collection, collation, and analysis of data on staff, students, school facilities, and equipment.
- Monitor the conduct of Internal and External Examinations in the colleges.
- Conduct Whole School Evaluation in the colleges.
- Visit the schools at the beginning of every Term to monitor resumption and ensure that the schools settle – down promptly.
NAMES OF STAFF AND THEIR DESIGNATION
- Olayanju M.O. (Mr.) – Director /Head
- Okegbenro O.I(Mrs.) – Deputy Director of Education
- Osah G. O (Mrs.) – Deputy Director of Education
- Ajani A.A. (Mr.) – Assistant Director of Education
- Emanawarieme M. Peter (Mr.) – Chief Education Officer
- Abdulgafar R. O (Mrs.) – Chief Instructor
REFRESHER COURSE ORGANIZED FOR TEACHERS IN THE 5 TECHNICAL COLLEGES